Back in February, I wrote about the best offer I’ve seen from Disney in a long time. Although not as good, their new offer still provides great value, especially for families. Now, when you stay at some of the Disney hotel for 5 nights or more, you get the Disney Dining plan for free. Of course, you also get:
- The convenience of staying at a Disney hotel, with transportation to and from the parks
- The use of Disney Express transportation to and from the Orlando airport
- Tickets for the parks (Magic Your Way base tickets, that can be upgraded to Park Hoppers and No Expiration tickets)
The dining plan includes (for each night staying at the hotel):
- 1 Table Service Meal (buffet or entree and dessert plus a non-alcoholic drink)
- 1 Quick Service Meal (an entree or combo, plus dessert, plus a non-alcoholic drink)
- 1 snack
A typical price for a family of 4 for 5 nights is $1390. That’s less than $70 per person per night, which is really a bargain, considering just the cost of the tickets. The tickets included are the standard ones that allow guests to visit one park per day. I would recommend upgrading to the Park Hopper tickets, which allow you to move between parks in the same day.
This offer is valid for travel most nights between August 16th and October 3rd and must be booked by June 31st. There’s a limited number of rooms available for this package every day, so book early! If you’d like more information, or would like us to help you book, please contact us.
Regards,Enrique Brener KC Travel N. Miami Beach, FL www.kctravel.jurni.net firstname.lastname@example.org 305-792-0618 FL Seller of Travel Reg. TI-35171